Selasa, 23 November 2010

BF "Belong Forever"


Why am I so happy when I returned home to where should I be?

No event is more fun when the holiday in addition to meeting with old friends. Sharing stories with them, playing, joking, and hanging out together. Those who had accompanied me during my life for so long is a friend who is very influential in my life besides my family. 3 years ago, when I had to part with them to study in Yogyakarta, in fact, there is a very deep sadness. I do not know how much longer must we meet in the same state, friends!! And now, pray for me out with a degree as soon as possible, then we can meet in the same time without feeling "separation". Because, there in my place of education speculate, can not find a good friend like you.
Some of the photos, these are my best friends :


 we are friends for 6 years *one less, lisa*
(kanina.m., me, olive, nisa)

 we met since I was 10 years old

 hi beautiful, she is usually called "dedong"

Hi guys, I'm strong you know to be here and finish my job as an undergraduate student at Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta. And then, as soon as we are always together.

 title: strong
taken using: camera film (fuji film iso 800 proplus) 

I  can be strong to survive here because he accompanied me :

taken using: camera film (fuji film iso 800 proplus) 

conversation between me and nadzarudin:
udin said       : why are you sad?
I said              : miss my friends in jakarta, no one like them here. 
I said (again)  : Here, why am I being hypocritical? I want to be myself.
udin said        : Soon you will graduate and leave town. Take it easy, here it is me
I said              : * smiles, wiping tears *


 

2 komentar:

  1. are u not so happy in jogja, dear?

    aku lahir di kota ini, tumbuh besar, menginjak tanahnya slama 22 tahun, bertemu banyak orang di kota ini. kota kecil yang terasa besar, atau kota besar yang terasa kecil. tapi kota yang kita tahu penuh sesak dengan orang2 di dalamnya. berseliweran, saling senggol dalam sengatan matahari dan balutan polusi. jakarta.

    tapi aku selalu rindu meletakan kata 'pulang' pada kota kecil ku yang ternyata besar. yogyakarta.

    BalasHapus
  2. although with all the lack in this city, but that's where I get a lot of best friends. maybe, in jogja I also get a good friend. but my heart was united with my friends there, jkt.

    iihhiiyyyy.hehehehe

    BalasHapus